Activa PC Battery Life Estimator
DBS Battery Life Estimators designed by Montuno, MA; Kohner, AB; and Okun, MS
Consult your doctor about battery changes as this is not designed to replace medical care.
We recommend estimations be used to allow for closer monitoring of battery life especially in the final year where a pre-emptive replacement can be planned before failure.
The default time of use has been set to 24 hours of continuous use, although this can be modified.
Default impedance is set to 1000 O, but may be adjusted if device impedance is available.
Back to other estimators
- Energy use: µA
- Amplitude: V
- Pulse width: µs
- Rate: Hz
- ICF: Impedance Correction Factor
- pFactor: Program Factor = Energy use * ICF
- MPF = Multiprogram factor = sum of program factors
- UCF = Usage Correction Factor
- AEU = Adjusted Energy Use (µA)
- BCBIST= Beginning Capacity before initiating selected treatment (Volts)