Information For Patients
- Patient Information (Referrals, Preparation, Map, Parking)
- Florida Parkinson Foundation Center of Excellence
- UF Health Tyler’s Hope Dystonia Center for Comprehensive Dystonia Care
- UF Health Tourette Association of America Center of Excellence
- UF Health Progressive Supranuclear Palsy & Atypical Parkinsonism Center of Care Clinic
- HDSA Huntington's Disease Center of Excellence at UF Health
- UF Health Lewy Body Dementia Association Research Center of Excellence
- UF Health Ataxia Center of Excellence
- DBS Troubleshooting and Failures Clinic
- Botulinum Toxin Treatment
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech and Swallow Therapy
Movement Disorder Information
- Parkinson’s Disease Information
- What is Dystonia?
- Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP) Information
- Multiple System Atrophy Information
- Essential Tremor Information
- Tics and Tourette Syndrome Information
- Myoclonus Information
- Chorea Information
Movement Disorders Outreach
- University of Florida Parkinson’s Disease Symposium 2016 – Video of Talks
- University of Florida Parkinson’s Disease Symposium 2014 – Video of Talks
- University of Florida Parkinson’s Disease Symposium 2015 – Video of Talks
- University of Florida Parkinson’s Disease Symposium En Español – Video of Talks
- University of Florida Parkinson’s Disease Symposium 2013 – Video of Talks
- University of Florida Parkinson’s Disease Symposium 2012 - Video of Talks
- Dance For Life
Deep Brain Stimulation Information
- Deep Brain Stimulation at UF Health
What a Patient needs to Know About DBS
- What is DBS?
- Who is a Candidate for DBS?
- Why Everyone is Not a Candidate?
- How Do We Accomplish Large Population Screening?
- Should Patients See a Movement Disorders Neurologist For Medical Optimization Prior to Surgery?
- What Kind of Commitment Does DBS Require From the Patient, Family, and the Implanting Center?
- Should All Centers Perform DBS?
- Why Does Deep Brain Stimulation Work?
- What are the Risks of DBS?
- What is the Future for DBS?
- UF Movement Disorders Neurology Fellowships
NINDS T32 Pre-Doctoral Training Program in Movement Disorders and Neurorestoration
- NINDS T32 Interdisciplinary Pre-Doctoral Training Program in Movement Disorders and Neurorestoration
- Movement Disorders Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery Fellowship
- Current & Past Fellows
- Clinical Research
- Basic/Translational Research for Movement Disorders
- University of Florida Deep Brain Stimulation Brain Bank
- Contact Us