University of Florida Parkinson’s Disease Symposium 2014 – Video of Talks
We have prepared videos of the talks from our 11th Annual Parkinson’s Disease Symposium in 2013. Just click the links below to watch!
- Overcoming Adversity – Guest speaker Congressman Ted Yoho
- Living with Parkinson’s – Guest Speaker Dr. Kenneth Brummel-Smith, PhD from the Florida State University College of Medicine
- Parkinson’s Disease: 10 Secrets to a Happier Life – Dr. Michael Okun
- Keeping Purpose in Purposeful Activities – Lisa Warren, MHS, OTR/L
- Brain Imaging in Parkinson’s Disease – Dr. Christopher Hess
- Ask the Doctor about Parkinson’s Disease – Multiple Speakers
- Basics of Parkinson’s Disease – Dr. Irene Malaty
- Cognitive Health and Parkinson Disease: Memory and Motivation – Dr. Dawn Bowers & Paul Mangal (coming soon)
You can also subscribe to our Youtube Channel.